Boost interview success, fast track your career, speed up promotion
“After numerous interviews my confidence was at rock bottom. Barbara gave me the invaluable tools I needed to put myself out there again, and insight on how to approach interviews and the people who would be interviewing me. I received two job offers within short succession and I love my job. I would recommend Barbara’s services to anyone needing an interview strategy.”
Susan Joynson – Business Services Team Leader
This is for you if you are:
- Heading for an interview or promotion
- Returning to work after a break
- Applying for a graduate training scheme
- Entering a new work environment
Have you found yourself wondering why you don’t succeed at interview or promotion?
You have the skills but something is missing?
Would you like that powerful, personal IMPACT that creates a great, lasting, first impression?
That makes you the first choice above other candidates?
Working with me will give you that INTERVIEW ADVANTAGE
What you’ll get with INTERVIEW ADVANTAGE
A one-to-one meeting lasting around 2 hours
Followed up with an in-depth report, to help you prepare, that covers:
- The culture of the organisation you are applying to and a profile of their “perfect employee”
- A business colour analysis, highlighting 3 good colours that will make a good impression, give you extra confidence and help you get a head start.
- Tips on the dress code of the company and how to use it to your advantage
- Tips on body language and posture, to reinforce confidence and positive image
- Details about the language and vocabulary that the company uses about itself, so you can mirror this at interview and be seen as a good “fit”
- Analysis of the people who are going to interview you so you know what to expect
Depending on the depth of report required prices start at £ 195
Boost interview success with INTERVIEW ADVANTAGE
WHAT YOU WISH YOU’D KNOWN BEFORE YOUR INTERVIEW…
Statistics show the impact when meeting a candidate is:
- 7% on what you say
- 38% on quality of your voice and grammar
- 55% on the way you dress, act and walk through the door
- 65% of employers say that appropriate dress could be the deciding factor between two similar candidates
Common mistakes made by interview candidates:
- 47% have little or no background knowledge of the company
- 67% have poor body language
- 26% have a poor handshake
About Barbara Cosgrave
My name is Barbara Cosgrave and I have developed a unique programme that focuses on helping men and women achieve interview success at any level. Preparing for interview can be very stressful, I can:
- Manage this for you and do the preparation on your behalf
- Present it in an easy to understand format that will give you all the information you need, to be at your best when you most need to
- Help you to impress the right people at the right time, the people who are going to employ you and pay you
For more information about my work, please visit: